Dlive Airo – Your wireless pentesting resource
Even tought we can find lots of pentesting wiereless linux distros, we couldn’t find one that fits our needs in degeneratedlabs .
Those requisites were:
- Updated kernel Drivers
- Recent software (aircrack-ng subversion, recent distribution)
- Easy to use (airoscript, debian-based)
- Lightweight(no Gnome or KDE)
- More usability, not only as a wireless auditory system, but as a complete distro.
- Complete, not just an aircrack-ng oriented distro, but still a wireless-pentesting specific distro
That way we started plannning dlive , a debian sid based livecd with its own pacakages (and debian repository ) with a lightweight desktop environment, and additional tools like pyrit, john the ripper or wireshark, plus a nice 3.4 kernel recently cooked in debian experimental.
Dlive’s star is airoscript-ng, the most recent release, with lots of renewed functionalities