Even tought we can find lots of pentesting wiereless linux distros, we couldn’t find one that fits our needs in degeneratedlabs .
Those requisites were:
- Updated kernel Drivers
- Recent software (aircrack-ng subversion, recent distribution)
- Easy to use (airoscript, debian-based)
- Lightweight(no Gnome or KDE)
- More usability, not only as a wireless auditory system, but as a complete distro.
- Complete, not just an aircrack-ng oriented distro, but still a wireless-pentesting specific distro
That way we started plannning dlive , a debian sid based livecd with its own pacakages (and debian repository ) with a lightweight desktop environment, and additional tools like pyrit, john the ripper or wireshark, plus a nice 3.4 kernel recently cooked in debian experimental.
Dlive’s star is airoscript-ng, the most recent release, with lots of renewed functionalities
I just made restructuredtext slideshow solution public, under the motto “Getting your slideshows done have never been so easy”.
” The best thing about it is that you can build nice, corporate-looking presentations in just seconds, concentrating in the information instead of the format or the style. We provide a lot of predefined themes, and will give corporate support for bussiness image templates”
Rstext.me turns around our current concept of building a slideshow by providing a nice infraestructure to edit and store online your slideshows, in restructuredtext format (a widely used easy-to-read markup language).
You can visit it here
I just finished my implementation of foreach user_in for irssi.
There was out there a plugin to execute anything for each user in a channel window. I had the requirement to send information to a huge amount of that users (that is, a list of users from my bitlbee channel) but not to all the channel, so I said… Why not a foreach_user indo?
This way, I can, for example, do something like this:
/foreach user in friend_one friend_two friend_three /msg -bitlbee &bitlbee $0: Want a beer? 2100 at my place. /foreach user in contact_one contact_two friend_three /msg -bitlbee &bitlbee $0: Have you checked out my last proyect
For this, just download the script from my github and place it in .irssi/scripts/autorun so it will be auto-executed when starting irssi, and load it with:
Presentamos MySocialStickers, tu nueva aplicación imprescindible para organizar eventos.
Con MySocialStickers puedes generar identificaciones para los asistentes a un evento basadas en información de twitter
Incluso puedes hacer tus propias tarjetas de visita!
Fuentes de datos
Twitter! De momento MySocialStickers soporta unicamente generar pegatinas en base a twitter. Puedes elejir entre las siguientes fuentes de datos:
- Listas: Organiza eventos de la forma más sencilla
- Seguidores: ¿Quieres organizar un evento y tienes una cuenta de twitter especifica para ello?
- Amigos: ¡Regala MySocialStickers a tus amigos!
- Busquedas: ¿Quieres algo de acción social? ¡Así nacio la idea de MySocialStickers!
- Tu mismo: Presentate de la mejor manera posible.
Personaliza tus tarjetas o tus pegatinas!
Elije entre distintos tamaños predeterminados o inventa tu propio tamaño para tus MySocialStickers. Cambia el color, elije entre QR Code e imagen de perfil, nick o nombre real, puedes darle mil utilidades con cada opcion
Lo estrenaremos para el Salón del Comic de zaragoza, en el que, a cualquiera que lo pida via twitter con el hashtag #MySocialStickers, le entregaremos (en persona, pedidlas sólo si vais a venir) su pegatina con codigo QR completamente gratis!
I was on the IRC channel #debian-es-cachondeo yesterday, talking with @Kumul about II and his rc-based bot and I decided to show him the power of bash. In a few minutes I uploaded to my github a first version of what I think is a nice bot, configurable and scalable, with no useful features… But you can add your own!
First of all, let’s see what it does:
- Manage multiple servers with independent channels
- Enable-disable commands at runtime
- Nice configuration file
- Admin user ACL
- Process management
This evening I’ve released airoscript-ng 1.2-3 (yeah, I know, an epic version number), with a nice set of new features, including:
- Working AUTO mode - With essid filtering, automatic cracking of the AP with best signal - New command line options (including autoconfig, essid filtering...) - Wordlist generator wizardry with digenpy and john the ripper plugin - New re-organised attacks menus - Fixed WPA crack, it'll work now (with a good dictionary) - Added (experimental) dsniff, sslstrip and - Added new artwork, improved appearence A LOT - Made startup more usable, lees $clear executed. - Improved exit, it'll delete all virtual interfaces created upon exit.
You can download it at Its google code page or, as always, get it on the aircrack-ng subversion repository =)
Just released digenpy 1.0 with Telefonica WPA support and a nice GUI, you can grab a copy at its github page
Digenpy is a set of dictionary generators for wireless default passwords.
I initially wrote it for airoscript-ng, but hell, I ended up even making a GUI, and even explaining parts of the code in this blog (and my codesamples repo in github).
This post goes for the seguridadwireless.net guys, with her really pathetic behaviour.
They claim to be “Protecting users” but they are still distributing the binaries for the dict generator.
I’ve just released airoscript 1.1, a new and improved airoscript version, with lots of code changes, support for new tools (airolib and airdecap, kstats, airtun, airdecloack…), better usability and colors.
Later airoscript versions where distributed together with aircrack-ng, this one is an exception, as I consider last changes critical, and I’ll probably be releasing an independent debian pacakge for this.
Thank you all, enjoy!
Just look at the changelog:
- Refactorised almost all functions - Added autopawn functionality - Fixed changing mac address - Rewrote airoscript-ng script to be more readable - Autoscan function at start. - Reordered options menu - Fixed menu creator function, now all menus can safely depend on this - Added loader function for config files and external files, to make it prettyer - New theme "minimal" is default now. - Configuration made much simpler. - Pmk databases from airolib-ng support - Decloaking support with airdecloak-ng - Added an option to create a virtual interface with airtun-ng - Kstats support - Airdecap-ng support - Some beauty colouring - Now you'll have to select a network at start - Fixed dictionary issues, now it's much simpler to add a dictionary generator. - Added automatic network configurator - Remade fake and auto auth menus into an "authentication" menu - Fixed the injection options (didn't work until now) - Support for PMK database - Support for custom commands (It'll ask you for extra options *in every command it executes*! use carefully!) - Lots of lil bugfixes on interface and cracking stuff - Fixed cracking WPA - Added a warning when wpa cracking - Fixed wpa handshake standard airodump-ng attack