Airoscrip-ng reporting system
As from svn revision 1988 airoscript-ng comes out with a nice reporting system.
It adds Airgraph-ng, tcpdstats and kstats to airoscript-ng deps, but it’s really worth it.
It also fixes the automatic mode system and parameters, so we can run, as I’ve made for the following example:
airoscript-ng -w wlan1 -f -a -n WLAN_16 -pdigenpy -pwkhtmltopdf
And this will:
- Select wlan1 as interface
- Change interface mac to fake mac configured by default
- Start automatic mode
- Filter essids to only attack WLAN_16 (This supports regexes if you add a “-e”)
- Load digenpy (a dictionary generator for default router passwords)
- Loads wkhtmltopdf to automatically create a pdf with the report